Cherish - A Book About Us
In stock. All orders are posted out in 1-2 days.
From now up until the 14th October 2018, 10% from every book sold will be donated to Cancer Council - Relay for Life and go towards my overall total as I walk the Relay for Life in memory of my Dad, Greg.
See Relay for Life page here
The Ultimate Keepsake Book
Do you have ageing or sick Parents or Grandparents? Or maybe you are looking for that special gift for a 1st, 18th or 21st Birthday present to your own Children.
Cherish – A Book About us is the Ultimate Keepsake book. It covers everything from ‘About Me’ to wishes for you. The keepsake book has spots for photos, letters and so much more. It is made with the upmost care and love and was designed due to my own life experience of losing my Dad to cancer when I was just five years old.
I like to describe this keepsake book as a ‘bear hug in a book’ because to me that is exactly what it is. Life is sometimes unpredictable and memories are always best said from the person who has lived them. When you lose a parent, you lose all the knowledge, stories and memories they held close to them. Don’t let this happen to you, purchase the Ultimate Keepsake Book today.
Why not make this a special time to connect with your Parent or Grandparent? Sit with them and help them write their story. Not only will it bring you closer together it will create a memory book that you can ‘Cherish’ forever.
- Original ‘Cherish’ cover title handwritten by Renelle Harrison
- 51 high quality pages - including 15 photo pages
- 210 wide x 273 high (almost A4 size)
- Soft blue cover representing trust, loyalty, sincerity and calm
- 12 pages dedicated to ‘This is Me’ – Favourite memories, biggest regrets, favourite songs, greatest achievement, hopes and dreams, childhood memories, schooling, life highlights and favourite quote
- 10 pages ‘About Us’ – A letter to you, My wishes for you, Remember when, Nickname, Things I love the most about you, Thank you for, This always made you laugh
- 6 pages dedicated to ‘Special Memories of Me from Others’ including pages for photos
- Easy to fill in - with plenty of space to write as little or as much as you want
What people are saying:
"I recently lost my Mum and would have loved this" - Kristy Greenwood Edwards
"Sitting down through tears and reading through my Dad's Memoirs, seeing my Dad's familiar handwriting and almost hearing his voice. There was so much joy and discovery of learning so much that I never knew about My Dad's childhood. It is one of my most treasured possessions". - Annie Roberts
If you are located overseas please head to amazon.com to purchase the book.